ConferenceSeries Ltd is overwhelmed to announce the commencement of “26th World Congress on Nursing Care” during May 21-23, 2018 in Osaka, Japan. The upcoming conference will be organized around the theme “Advanced Technologies and Best Practices in Nursing and Integrated Care”.
ConferenceSeries Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 1000+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Nursing Care Congress 2018 aims to discover advances in health practice, management and education in relation to health disparities as well as a breadth of other topics. A nursing Care Professionals has a special set of competence and ability. Not only can they diagnose patients and finally provide medication, but they also serve in leadership and consulting roles. NCS’s are prominent and impact health care across the board, from reducing medical complications to improving patient satisfaction.
The Nursing Care Conference is a platform for nursing students, faculty, deans, researchers, and leaders to collaborate on topics affecting nursing education. Attendees can: Take advantage of opportunities to learn about Nursing Care Conference from a variety of oral and poster presentations. Meet and network with nurses ranging from students to deans, faculty, and researchers. Take advantage of opportunities to collaborate with nurses from around the world. Attend prominent plenary sessions about relevant issues affecting nursing care.
Nurse Care Congress 2018 involves of the theoretical and practical training provided to nurses with the purpose to prepare them for their duties as nursing care professionals. This education is provided to nursing students by experienced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for educational tasks. Most countries offer nurse education courses that can be relevant to general nursing or to specialized areas including mental health nursing, pediatric nursing and post-operatory nursing. Courses leading to autonomous registration as a nurse typically last four years. Nurse Care also provides post-qualification courses in specialist subjects within nursing.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 5+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
- Nursing Lecturers
- Healthcare Industries
- Directors of Association and Societies
- Researchers, Training Institutes
- Benefit from updates and insights on the latest government nursing strategy, as well as suggestions for ensuring best practice and improving outcomes.
- Connect with over 200 high quality delegates who are involved in nursing care in all levels of the NHS, problem solve shared challenges and learn from the extensive experience of others.
- Attend a variety of informative seminars, engaging interactive presentations, and keynote panel discussions with key policy makers and experts in nursing care.
- Quiz experts from across the NHS to gain exclusive insights into the latest nursing strategy, changing methodology and effective best practice.