Call for Abstract
27th World Congress on Nursing Care, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Technologies and Best Practices in Nursing & Integrated Care”
Nursingcare Asia-pacific 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nursingcare Asia-pacific 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing care education is an important part of the dignity programme in adapting students for entry into the nursing trade. Student and teacher concept of the relationship between assessment and learning has remained an under-researched area. Data were collected through a series of focus group examination with groups of nursing students, graduates, and teachers. It was revealed that students’ learning during the clinical practicum was, to a large extent, affected by their awareness of the assessment tasks. As a result, they adopted a surface approach to study and target on preparing for the assessment tasks to the drawback of their learning. Systems for reflecting nursing practices are the ability to consider activity in order to take part in a procedure of consistent learning. As indicated by one definition it includes "giving careful consideration to the pragmatic qualities and hypotheses which illuminate regular activities, by analysing rehearse brilliantly and reflexively. Reflective practice can be an important tool in practice-based professional learning settings where people learn from their own professional experiences, rather than from formal learning or knowledge transfer. Educating, assessment and learning and clinical practice furnishes clinical attendants with the hypothetical foundation and down to earth devices important to succeed as a clinical nursing teacher. The hypothesis used to bolster the act of clinical education is displayed in a clear, effortlessly comprehended way.
- Track 1-1Innovations in nursing care education
- Track 1-2International nursing care education
- Track 1-3Curriculum Innovation, Academic Leadership and Evaluation Research for Nursing Education (CIANP)
- Track 1-4Qualitative Research
Future movements in innovations in nursing, gigantic information especially, will concentrate on the total and change of patient information into imperative finding that can enhance quiet and monetary results. Today, different healthcare associations are looking to the future and considering gamification as an approach to manage develop delegate engagement, joint exertion, and productivity moreover to change their conduct to more prominent business targets. Immense inventive changes in arrangement and social protection are voyaging our bearing. This session involves simulation and personal digital assistants, high fidelity simulation, development of culture supporting risk tasking .By go through this rapid change of technology has come increasing dependence upon the health science society to incorporate different technologies into many professions.
- Track 2-1Information and communication technologies
- Track 2-2Electronic health records
- Track 2-3Data mining
- Track 2-4Text mining
Nursing informatics (NI) is the Virtue that merges nursing science with numerous data organization and demonstrative sciences to group, outline, keep up, and scatter information, insight, mindfulness, foresight in nursing practice. Nursing Informatics , guide nurses, clients, patients, the amateurish human services association, and other colleague in their basic leadership in all execution and vibe to pick up pointed conclusion. This support is skillful using insight group, knowledge advancement, and knowledge mechanization.
- Track 3-1Information science to enhance the quality of nursing practice
- Track 3-2Science of nursing
- Track 3-3Health care-associated costs reduced
- Track 3-4Handheld digital devices
- Track 3-5Computer technology
A nursing professional may operate, practise within all branches of nursing health care, including Agency Nursing, surgery, dentistry, Cardiac Care Nurses, Holistic Nurses midwifery, Nurse Anaesthesia, Military pharmacy, psychology, Nurse Practitioner nursing or allied health professions. A health professional may also be a public/community health expertise working for the common good of the society and to improve health in all types.
- Track 4-1Dental nursing care
- Track 4-2Health care & Nutrition
- Track 4-3Nursing care in Paediatric & Geriatric
- Track 4-4Cardiovascular nursing care
- Track 4-5Psychiatry mental health nursing
- Track 4-6Neonatal nursing care & perinatal nursing care
- Track 4-7Community health nursing care
- Track 4-8Tele Medicine & e-Health
- Track 4-9Gastroenterology nursing care
- Track 4-10Forensic nursing care
Nursing management comprises of the execution of the authority elements of administration and basic leadership inside associations utilizing medical attendants. It incorporates forms normal to all administration like arranging, sorting out, staffing, coordinating and controlling. It is normal for registered nurses to look for extra training to acquire a Master of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice to get ready for initiative parts inside nursing. Administration positions progressively oblige possibility to hold a propelled degree in nursing.
- Track 5-1Workforce Planning
- Track 5-2Crisis and risk management
- Track 5-3Human resource management
- Track 5-4Innovations and reforms in nursing management
- Track 5-5Information technology in nursing
- Track 5-6Nursing ethics
- Track 5-7Leadership
A Cancer and tumour nurse gives consideration to malignancy patients and those at danger for getting the malady. They screen physical conditions, recommend pharmaceutical care, and control chemotherapy and different medications. Oncology is a standout amongst the most difficult and compensating fields in nursing and no two days at work are ever the same. Clinical oncology comprises of three essential orders: Medical oncology, surgical oncology and radiation oncology. Clinical ramifications and growth nursing care in view of the rates of torment and different indications archived in the writing, changes in clinical practice are expected to lessen the side effect weight of occupants with tumor. In any case, proof based practice norms have yet to be characterized for the particular populace of inhabitants with disease. Essential consideration and malignancy nursing is a consideration conveyance framework that backings proficient nursing rehearse. Inside Primary Nursing, a restorative relationship is set up between an enrolled medical attendant and an individual patient and his or her family.
- Track 6-1Cancer Pain Management
- Track 6-2Cancer therapeutics
- Track 6-3Cancer Nursing Practices
- Track 6-4Cancer prognosis and care
- Track 7-1General surgery and its Specialties
- Track 7-2Latest advancements in surgery
- Track 7-3Neuro Surgery
- Track 7-4Orthopaedic Surgery
- Track 7-5Plastic surgery
- Track 7-6Obestric and Gynaecology surgery
Nurse Care Practitioners (NCP) are Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who are skilled and instructed to indulge health elevation and maintenance through the analysis and treatment of intense illness and habitual condition. Present International Council of nurses, a nurse care practitioner/advanced practice enrolled nurse is nurse who has captured the insight base, decision-making skills, and clinical skill for increased practice over that of an enrolled nurse. The aspect of which would be decisive by the background in which he or she is recommended to practice nurse care practitioner, manage intense and habitual medical conditions, through history and physical exam and the ordering of diagnosed tests and medical treatments. Nursing care practice are experienced to diagnose medical problems, order treatments, perform excellent procedures, impose medications, and make benchmark for a wide range of intense and habitual medical condition their extension of practice.
- Track 8-1Evidence based practice in nursing care
- Track 8-2Certified nursing assistant
- Track 8-3Registered nursing (RN)
- Track 8-4Nursing courses
- Track 8-5Technologies to influence nursing
- Track 8-6Online nursing programs
- Track 9-1Midwifery care: Labor, Birth and New born
- Track 9-2Ambulatory care for women
- Track 9-3Women’s reproductive health care
- Track 9-4Reproductive Endocrinology
Nursing practice or nursing practitioners are registered nursing professionals who are well trained and educated to promote and maintain the health through diagnosis and treatment. They should have knowledge based skill and decision making to provide better healthcare. Nurses are considered as primary healthcare providers as they are initially providing a need of patient care. This session includes Family Nurse Practitioner, Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric nurse practitioner, Neonatal nurse practitioner updates.
- Track 10-1Advanced practice registered nurse
- Track 10-2Education, licensing, and board certification
- Track 10-3Complex decision-making skills and clinical competencies
- Track 10-4Pschyatric nurse practitioner updates
- Track 10-5Neonatal nurse practitioner updates
- Track 10-6Family nurse practitioner updates
An oncology nurse is a specialized nurse who cares for cancer patients. The Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) offers several different options for board certification in oncology nursing certification is a voluntary process and ensures that a nurse has proper qualifications and knowledge of a specialty area has kept up-to-date in his or her education.
- Track 11-1Quality Oncology Practice
- Track 11-2Cancer-Basic and Applied Research
- Track 11-3Cancer Immunotherapy
- Track 11-4Suppression Immunotherapies
- Track 11-5Immune-Resistant Tumor